TibiaBot EV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tibia Hacks

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallout 3 Review

Go down 
+2
ZeroKnight
scorp130n
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scorp130n
Owner
Owner
scorp130n

Character sheet
Experience:
Fallout 3 Review Left_bar_bleue500/1000Fallout 3 Review Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:11 pm

Introduction: This game starts off with a nice brief story, and you can customize your characters attributes and what not, and start off the way you like. You build your appearance, get a background story, and go through some tutorial type play before being released into the real world where your real quest begins.

Gameplay: The gameplay is phenomenal, you can play it as a first person shooter, you do quests, which are very entertaining and have very distinctive twists and turns. You have a system at your disposal called V.A.T.S, which puts your turn based game play into effect somewhat, and really adds an element of strategy to the game. You have several skills that you need to spend your points on as you level up through the game. You can repair your own gear, you can influence people by speaking differently, you can master certain types of equipment and quite a bit more. You have a variety of weapons ranging from your bare fists all the way up to an arsenal of explosives including mini nukes. The game is very easy to follow, and you can literally do whatever you want, follow your main story, side quest, terrorize towns whatever your pleasure is.

Story: The story is great and real easy to follow, without going into a lot of details you're basically in a futuristic wasteland, full of mutated creatures of all sorts. You are on a journey to find you dad who has left the vault for reasons which I will not discuss here. The story varies immensely however, you can be a follower of good karma, and do everything you can to help out the world by ridding it of mutated enemies, or you can go wreak havoc among the towns, and completely dwindle off. No matter how you play this game it has a great story to it however though, which varies immensely which you can basically create your own story.

Graphics/Sound: This game has great graphics and sounds. Everything is pretty realistic looking to me, you can blow enemies limbs off, and the guns definitely sound realistic enough. The graphics and sound definitely please from sun up until sun down in this game.

Play Time/Replayability: This game has an immense amount of play time, you have 100's of side quests to do, you can follow the main story and rush through it, or really take your time and explore every nook and cranny in this game. The replayability is very high, simply because you can completely change the course of the game, play once as evil, play once as good, min/max other types of skills, focus on different aspects of the game, play through by killing every single thing in sight and see what happens just whatever your fancy is this game varies and would be hard to derive the same outcome through more than one play through.

Final Recommendation: This game is definitely worth buying, and I give it about a 9.5 overall, the story is too much to beat in the five days of a rental.
Back to top Go down
https://evolutionbot.forumotion.com
ZeroKnight
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
ZeroKnight

Character sheet
Experience:
Fallout 3 Review Left_bar_bleue0/0Fallout 3 Review Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:53 pm

fallout is a gd game :p got it for xbox Razz
Back to top Go down
CutieBoy

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Razz Fallout is awesome Razz my friend got for xbox
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Mm Its A Very Nice Game Smile

Heres A PC Download Smile

http://gfxgamerz.forumotion.com/games-f8/fallout-3-pc-t31.htm

GfxGamerz! The Official Supporters Of ZeroGunz!!
Back to top Go down
Paralyze

Paralyze

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Kenny wrote:
Mm Its A Very Nice Game Smile

Heres A PC Download Smile

http://gfxgamerz.forumotion.com/games-f8/fallout-3-pc-t31.htm

GfxGamerz! The Official Supporters Of ZeroGunz!!
Its a kick ass game! One of my favs! Ill try download ^^
Back to top Go down
CamChaotix

CamChaotix

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Yeah. Sub-Zero went into a hell of a lot of deatail with all of that. If i were in his place, i'd have just been, like, 'it's a kickass game... and shizz'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/godsmackworshipper
Sponsored content

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TibiaBot EV :: Gaming :: Gaming Consoles :: Xbox/Xbox360-
Jump to: